Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Weee.... miniature plates!


I made some cute little miniature plates the other day. Well, didn't actually make the porcelain plates, there were ordered from a website and delivered plain white. But, I printed out some nice plate designs on decal paper and transferred them onto the plates. And I gave them an outline with a golden marker pen. If you search for "vintage plates" you get a whole bunch of images that you need to scale to the correct size. I used the tutorial from this site: http://carolynslittlekitchen.blogspot.no/2010/09/tutorial-decorating-plates-with.html

Easy peasy and great fun!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your mini plates! I love dollhouse china to begin with but it is always fun when you can fill your kitchen shelves with something you have made. :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete